Upgrade to NeuroQuant and/or LesionQuant 3.0
We are excited to announce NeuroQuant® 3.0, a major update to our flagship product and the most widely used clinical product of its kind. The release brings improved precision and accuracy, providing physicians, and researchers worldwide with fast, easy-to-use quantitative image analysis solutions.
New NeuroQuant 3.0 features include:
- New change visualization output to compare two scans with a heat map overlay
- Enhanced segmentation accuracy through partnerships with leading manufacturers
- Improved reports with added brain structures and atrophy measures
- Enterprise features for large institutions, such as two-factor authentication
New LesionQuant 3.0 features include:
- Configurable Lesion Detection Settings – allow users to calibrate the algorithm to their specifications
- New Lesion Change – DICOM overlay heat map identifies new, active, resolving, and stable lesion volumes.
- Configurable Output – users define which LesionQuant overlays are returned to their PACS system
- Reorganized FLAIR Lesion Reports – easier to read and interpret comprehensive reports
FDA cleared, CE marked, and Health Canada, Australia, and South Korea licensed volumetric MRI processing solution with clinical applications ranging from the evaluation of mild cognitive impairment (MCI) to dementia, epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis, as well as traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other neurodegenerative disorders. NeuroQuant measures brain structures through 3D T1 MR images, and LesionQuant measures lesions and brain structures through combined 3D T1 and FLAIR MR images, with results available within minutes.
NeuroQuant is revolutionizing patient care by quickly delivering physicians easy-to-read reports and color-coded DICOM overlays. Developed from FreeSurfer, NeuroQuant uses cutting-edge AI for brain segmentation and volume measurements. Patient volumes are automatically compared to age and gender-matched healthy norms through the most advanced dynamic normative database of its kind. Customizable reports enable physicians to choose from 75 available brain structure volumes or one of 6 predefined reports for the clinical assessment of conditions such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Traumatic Brain Injury, Epilepsy, and ADHD.
LesionQuant combines FLAIR and 3D T1 image analysis to provide an easy-to-read report and color-coded DICOM overlays. Utilizing the most advanced medical imaging AI and a patented anatomical brain segmentation algorithm, LesionQuant offers 2D and 3D lesion detection, and reveals the current, new, and enlarging lesions volumes. The report includes the most accurate volumetric measurements, and it is the only solution available for clinical use to include gray matter lesions, a FLAIR lesion count, and a clinically valuable lesion burden calculation to support clinical treatment planning and disease progression monitoring.
Why CorTechs Labs is the Leader in Quantitative Imaging
- Clinical in vivo quantitative MRI biomarkers
- Personalized brain structure segmentation
- Completely automated system – integrates with PACS
- 12 years of clinical use and 30 years of development from Freesurfer
- Available for ages 3 years to 100
- Brain structure volumes compared to age and gender norms
- Longitudinal evaluation on a single report
- Easy workflow integration