Quantitative Volumetric Analysis for Brain MRIs from CorTechs Labs
- Clinical in vivo quantitative MRI biomarkers
- Personalized brain structure segmentation
- Completely automated system – integrates with PACS
- Available for ages 3 years to 100
- Brain structure volumes compared to age and gender norms
- Longitudinal evaluation on a single report
- Easy workflow integration
FDA cleared, CE marked, and Health Canada, Australia and South Korea licensed volumetric MRI processing solution* with clinical applications ranging from the evaluation of mild cognitive impairment (MCI) to dementia, epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis, as well as traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other neurodegenerative disorders.
NeuroQuant provides neurologists, radiologists, neuroradiologists and clinical researchers quantitative measurements from MRI brain studies that can be used in conjunction with other clinical findings as part of their clinical assessment. NeuroQuant should not be used as a stand-alone diagnostic tool.
NeuroQuant is intended for automatic labeling, visualization and volumetric quantification of segmentable brain structures from a set of MR images. This software is intended to automate the current manual process of identifying, labeling and quantifying the volume of segmentable brain structures identified on MR images.